Register in 30 second to order online.
Conditions of Sale
- Title to these goods shall remain with Meekin Fuel Group until payment in full is received; however, risk passes to the customer on delivery.
- Irrespective of the date of order, all products supplied are chargeable at the prices ruling on the day of delivery.
- The customer will be responsible for providing safe and suitable bulk storage and for ensuring that it will take the full quantity ordered and will indemnify Meekin Fuel Group against any damages, claims, expenses or costs which may arise as a result of the customer not observing these conditions of sale.
- It is a condition of every bulk sale through hose that the quantity shown by the tank wagon dip rod or other measuring devices employed by Meekin Fuel Group shall, for the purposes of accounts be accepted by the customer as the quantity delivered. Meekin Fuel Group cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for a discrepancy in the customer's tank dip rods or other measuring devices, therefore the customer should, when convenient be present at the taking of the measurements to verify them. If on any delivery the customer or any representative of the customer, whether or not for the purpose of verifying Meekin Fuel Group's measurement of quantity for that delivery, mounts any tank wagon used on that delivery the customer or customer's representative shall do so at his/her own risk and Meekin Fuel Group accepts no responsibility whatsoever therefore.
- Prices include any government tax (other than Value Added Tax) in force at the time of supply. Any variation in the rate of existing tax or any additional taxation will be charged to the customer's account. Value Added Tax if applicable will be charged separately.
- All of the products sold are exclusively for the customer's own use and not for resale, except diesel, petroleum and paraffin supplied by Meekin Fuel Group to the customer specifically for resale. In the event of any infringement of this condition, Meekin Fuel Group may decline to continue deliveries and may refer the customer for further supplies to ordinary trade channels at full retail price.
- Acceptance of delivery will be treated as acceptance of the foregoing conditions of sale.
In normal use, fuel oil is safe, but please observe the following precautions:
- The product supplied is FLAMMABLE, and, in the event of a fire, a CO2 foam or dry powder extinguisher should be used. DO NOT USE WATER as this could spread the fire.
- Avoid handling the product, if splashed into eyes or swallowed, seek immediate medical assistance.
- The product should only be stored in a properly constructed, installed and maintained tank.